Advanced Swift courses
- “Protocol Oriented Programming” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1258671-advanced-swift-protocol-oriented-programming)
- “Generics and Protocols” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940187-advanced-swift-generics-and-protocols)
- “Values and References” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940309-advanced-swift-values-and-references)
- “Types and Operations” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940612-advanced-swift-types-and-operations)
- “Sequences, Collections, and Algorithms” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940675-advanced-swift-sequences-collections-and-algorithms)
- “Memory Management” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940727-advanced-swift-memory-management)
- “Unsafe Memory Access” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940773-advanced-swift-unsafe-memory-access)
- “Error Handling” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940818-advanced-swift-error-handling)
Update Notes: This course was originally recorded in 2019. It has been reviewed and all content and materials updated as of October 2021.
You’ve learned a ton of new Swift concepts! Find out where to go next with all of your new knowledge!